20090602

Hello Fellow Gamers

WargamerGear: A note pad of ideas revolving around classic style tabletop war gaming including concepts, rule mods, reviews of classic systems, and new or unpublished games crossing the radar.

This site is a W.I.P. and as my time is limited, may not be comprehensively updated. I do welcome guest blogs, and articles for those of you who may be interested. My background is heavily based on the old FASA Battletech universe, as well as several scratch built systems that took all of 5 minutes to setup, could be played on a cafe table with those cheap plastic toy soldiers, and was a segue to rebuilding the TT rules for B-Tech I did not like or think at all realistic.

I've played Avalon Hill bookshelf games, several of the Warhammer titles, and enjoy all types of strategy/tactical gaming - just don't ask me to play chess.

No comments:

Post a Comment